Monday, February 27, 2012

Fantastic Journey!

Bill and I are glad to be home after a journey half way around the world. Yes, the Ocean Princess crossed the equator on our way from French Polynesia to the Hawaiaan Islands. We saw the artistic hand of God everywhere we went, and met fun and gracious people on the ship and at each port. I will be posting pictures of our journey after we completely unpack and go through 3 weeks of junkmail.

I was pleased that people were still coming to Bible Study Class yesterday. There were 14 people present and 5 regular members absent. We passed out the Easter music to choir members and will start practice in March.

Mom surprised me! She has resigned teaching Bible Study at First Baptist Tecumseh after teaching for 75 years. She began teaching small children when she was 13 years old. She deserves the rest. She is still independent, but is slowing down.

Noel is hanging in there. Dr. Kahn is not giving up, and is trying to fix the pain. Mark called me yesterday. He is my shopping sidekick. He's a bean counter and loves coupons. We're going to K-Mart after lunch this afternoon. I also have one piano lesson today.

I thank God for all of my experiences, and am grateful that I have a home that I love and am glad to come back to. I am humbled by my blessings! Watch for pictures soon!

1 comment:

STEVEN said...

I'm glad you had a fun vacation. I've been mIssing you, so welcome back!