Thursday, February 2, 2012

Preparing for Cruise

It's very hard for me to think 3 weeks in advance, but I have been trying. I think I have all the bills covered, prescriptions thought out etc. Security for the house has been arranged and ....I'll see what we forgot. We will fly to California for a couple of days to enjoy Ezekiel. Then, we'll fly to Tahiti from LAX. After a few days in Tahiti, we"ll board a Princess ship to cruise to Pepeet and Bora Bora. We'll be on the open sea for 5 days enroute to the Hawaiian Islands. We've been to Oahu and Hawaii, but it will be our first time in Maui and Kauai. We plan to stay in Hawaii for a few days to get our land legs back before flying to California. Once there, Kirk and Tamra will share a condo with us at the Oceanside Pier Resort. Actually, we will babysit Ezekiel while Kirk speaks at a State Conference. (He just returned from Haiti.)

I took Gramma out to lunch yesterday at the Arrows Cafe. It's like a Cracker Barrel, and we all love the new restaurant in Tecumseh!

Well, I will blog again much later. I will use what computers I can find to stay in touch. God bless all my loved ones! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: