Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mom/Christmas Musical/Branson

The last few weeks have been keeping me busy.  Mom has been sick with bronchitis and not getting better.  The doctor is worried about her red cell count and will be testing her for kidney cancer.  She has no energy.  In spite of her illness she had Galen to take her to the beauty shop to get her hair done.  After, I picked her up, brought her home for a BLT sandwich and then to the nail salon.  She was determined to get her Christmas shopping done, so we then went to Cracker Barrel .  That sack was so heavy!!

This morning, Bill woke up very dizzy.  I'm sure it was a combination of his ear and working too many hours on the computer.  He was upset because our Christmas Musical, "Tell Me the Story" was today, and he was the director.  I filled him with medication and had him to rest for a few more hours after waking.  Both of us prayed big time!  He began feeling better, and I drove him and Mom to church.  We arrived at 10:25 a.m., just before the service began.  The choir was so relieved!  God blessed us and people said the choir did a good job.  We will be on YouTube soon.  I will type the address.

Noel and Janice rented a condo in Branson, and we have reserved a condo just around the corner from them.  We will take Mom so that we can keep an eye on her.  She is looking forward to being there and having a little Christmas party.  Galen and Sondra are also planning to drive up and join us.  I look forward to relaxing and playing some card games as well as seeing some shows.

I have all of my shopping done, and have sent gifts to all 3 kids.  Kelli, Dave and Hannah are flying to California to share Christmas with Kirk and Tamra.  Of course, Keri's family is in North Africa and we sent money for them to enjoy Christmas at a nice hotel with their kids.  God has blessed me so much.  Those I love are in my heart when I cannot be with them.  My spirit is with them.  I know they can feel me close.  I'm so glad that God made us in His image.  Not just physical. 

No comments: