Sunday, September 14, 2014

Rain, Movie, and Church

We have had the mildest summer weather with lots of rain.  I love it!  I can feel the fall season just around the corner.  It has become my favorite because it is not too cold or hot.  I love the pumpkins and the colored leaves as well. 

This past week has just flowed.  I gave 3 piano lessons.  I don't miss driving to Shawnee for the ones I dropped.  It is so nice to have the students come to my house.  And, my students are doing well.  So cute!

On Saturday, Bill and I saw "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes".  It was okay.  Not as good as "The Giver".

Last night, we watched OU play Tennessee.  They made us proud.  I heard OSU beat Texas.  Go Oklahoma schools!

I am pianist for Blackburn Chapel Baptist Church.  It is a beautiful church and has the most down to earth  people!  The Spirit of God is on our pastor, Larry Sparks.  Every Sunday, people are coming for baptism and to join the church.  There are so many adults who have tried the ways of the world and have decided to come back to God.  This church is out in the country and Bill and I love the drive.  There are so many trees, meadows and hay fields.  It is just beautiful!    Something tells me that God is blessing me with peace and contentment.

No comments: