Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Ezekial

My new grandson, Ezekial, is bringing the Christian world together this week. He has so many people from around the world praying for him! Yesterday, my brother Roger called. He said that his daughter had called from Asia to check on baby Ezekial.

I have a ticket to fly to Riverside, California next Monday. Although the baby will most likely stay in the hospital, we are hoping that Tamra will be home and I can assist her. Yesterday, Kirk reported on the phone that Ezekial's blood pressure had risen, and they wouldn't have to give him plasma. He still cannot breathe on his own. The email pictures of Kirk and Tamra praying for the tiny bundle with tubes everywhere are so sweet and made me cry! (He can't be held yet.) There must be sooo many angels surrounding him.

Tamra's mother continues to recover in the hospital from an amputation of her leg, and she has no sisters.

Times like these make me so glad that I have faith in a power greater than myself or any doctor. When I feel helpless, I just talk to God and feel secure that He knows what life is all about and has a plan. That gives me an unexplainable peace that no one on this earth can take away.

No comments: