Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday, August 28th

I am preparing to fly to Riverside, CA early tomorrow morning. Kirk called and reported that Ezekial is stabilizing, but is not breathing on his own yet. The doctors hope that he will be able to breathe on his own in the near future. We are so grateful for all of the prayers that have been said. I received more messages this week from friends close to home and from Japan. Having a family of believers is so comforting.

This has been a busy week. I drove Mom to the Seminole Courthouse on Wednesday to finalize my Uncle Johnie's will. I drove Noel to the Okla. Heart Hospital (North Campus) on Thursday for a CT scan on his heart. He will have the ablation surgery next Wednesday. Mark and I hung out at Starbuck's (inside the hospital).

I have been fighting sinus drainage due to all of the air conditioning. Bill drove me to Ada to get some meds on Saturday. Bill has been the wind beneath my wings while I have worried over family members this summer. He has washed dishes, mowed the lawn, helped shop, and taught my Bible Study Class. He has done all of these things while teaching full time at TLC, and setting up his new on-line computer class. I'm blessed!

No comments: