Thursday, February 17, 2011

California Blessed!

Bill and I left icy roads in Oklahoma and arrived in sunny Southern California on Feb. 10th. When we returned to OKC, we had brought the CA sunshine with us and it is now 80 degrees on February 17th. I love my home in Oklahoma, but I really enjoyed my 6 days with family and friends in the California culture. Kirk picked us up at the Ontario Airport and took us to his beautiful home in Riverside on Thursday evening. The next morning, Bill and I picked sweet tangerines from his tree and took a walk to the clubhouse. As we sat by the pool under palm trees, we soaked up the sun. Looking up, one could see the snowcapped San Bernardino Mountains against the blue sky. Beautiful! (I have to go to class now, but will write more later and post pictures.)

No comments: