Friday, April 8, 2011

Paragraph Test/Music/Gardening

I typed my last blog as usual. However, when viewing what I had typed, I noticed that the double spacing that I use to separate my paragraphs were not there. I'll check after I type this blog to see what happens. Every week is different for me. I have been teaching the interactive classes after school for my friend who has gone to nursing school. This is highly unusual because she is 55 years old. She says she loves it! I was told to do whatever I wanted in these classes, so I have been playing the keyboard and singing. They have learned, "Unchained Melody" which the students knew from the movie, "Ghost" and "Do-Re-Mi" from the movie, "Sound of Music". They like that one because we hear the chimes play it on the St. Gregory's campus. Yesterday, I was tending the soil around my roses and laying more weed pads and pebbles. (They are so heavy.) Keri's kids called to thank me for the Easter package that I sent. I was glad they stopped me because I was already tired from swimming earlier. While at the pool I learned a valuable lesson. There was another couple there with us. The wife was extremely fluffy, and her husband was in relatively good shape. They had their arms around each other and acted like newly weds the entire hour. After watching this, I told Bill that it was possible that I'm on the wrong path. Instead, of watching my weight and staying active, maybe I should put on a few more pounds! He just started laughing, and told me how proud he is of me. It does make one realize that personality and sweetness are the most important factors in a relationship.

No comments: