Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Fun

Well, it seems that my computer doesn't like double spacing, so I still have no paragraphs. I'm told that I need a new computer. Bill wants to wait until his current on-line class is finished, so that we can get a new printer to match the new computers. That's fine. Saturday morning, I took Mom with me to Lowe's to shop for gardent products while Bill worked on his class. I bought more river pebbles for my flowerbed and geraniums for the patio. Later, Bill and I took taco salads over to Mom's apartment for lunch. She paid a fellow to plant her flowerbed and it looks beautiful! In the afternoon, Bill and I went to the Hornbeck to see, "Unknown". When the movie costs $1.50, our certificates last forever! The movie is a thriller and I never figured out exactly what was going on until near the end. Very good! We had 16 in Bible Study Class yesterday. We continued our unit on grief and how to deal with it. I still don't know how people deal with grief who are not believers. My class is coming to our home this Friday for an Easter potluck. Everyone seems to be looking forward to it. I plan to hide candy in our backyard for the adults. I think we all enjoy being a kid sometimes! When growing up, I always had a new dress for Easter, and my family went to a fancy restaurant for dinner. Easter continues to be one of my favorite holidays. Celebrating new life in Christ should be exciting!

No comments: