Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog Again!

The blog I typed on Monday vanished. We are having trouble with both computers, so we may have to replace them sooner then planned. We have a contract with a company that will set them up for us along with a new printer.

I'm blogging on the desk top that can't remember paragraphs.

This is a crazy week because an accreditation team will be visiting The Language Company tomorrow and Thursday. It is a 5 year accreditation. I have been planning my "dog and pony show" for my grammar, reading and writing classes.

My brother, David, sent part of his new book to be reviewed. I hope I can get to it tonight! He's an excellent writer!

Kelli called Sunday evening. She loves her job at Cornerstone University. Hannah is running for student council. She will be a freshman in high school next fall. Caleb is learning to drive. Yikes!

The big news this week was the Royal Wedding, and the death of Usama Bin Ladin. We celebrate, but neither will change our world. Evil still exists and we all must be accountable to God. I'm amazed at how many people blame their problems on other people, don't take responsibility and feel entitled. Bill has on-line classes that are filled with single parents who have their hand out to the government. They also tell him off when he follows the university guidlines for grading. They want free grades without doing the work and following the directions. It seems that the people who don't want to be subject to rules in this life, are often the same people who find it difficult to be under the authority of Almighty God. One can sense from their attitudes and choice of words, that they are not Christians.

No comments: