Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Noel/Mom/Kelli

It has been a long hot summer. In spite of the high temperatures, God just keep blessing! Keri called me on my lunch hour at school. She had gone to Kelli's custody hearing, and reported that the judge ruled in Kelli's favor. The judge also ruled that Caleb cannot decide who he will live with until he is 18 years old! God does answer prayer!

Noel had a second brain scan. The doctors ruled out a second stroke and said they had seen scar tissue. That enabled them to put a camera into his esophagus and take pictures of his heart today. Once the pictures are interpreted, they may put a laser into his heart and create a wall of tissue to stop the stray electrical impulses. Yesterday, I was in Noel's room when the doctor from Cleveland Heart Hospital called. He and the doctor in OKC agreed. That was a confirmation that the right course of action had been decided.

Also, yesterday, Janice called me from Mom's while I was at the hospital. She needed to go back to the hospital, and needed me to take Mom to the clinic. Her right eye was bright red! The doctor worked her in, and said that a vein had burst from strain. It should be alright in a few days.

Bill called Michigan to see if we could postpone our stay at the lake condo that we have rented. They are being very kind, and said to let them know about Noel's condition. We gave them the hospital room number for varification.

Galen and Sondra drove back to Oklahoma as soon as they heard about Noel's condition. They are staying at Jason's. Jason had just been to California for a week with his family. You can tell that he spent a lot of time on the beach because he is very brown!

At the moment, we don't care about Washington and politics or the weather. We are just watching Noel. I don't believe in a God who gives me everything I want, but I do believe in a God who loves me and always does what is best. He's so much smarter than I am!

No comments: