Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb. 10, 2009

Report on Galen

Sondra called this afternoon to report that Galen had an angiogram at the Kaiser Hospital in San Bernardino. There was much damage to his heart. He will have bypass surgery on Thursday morning. I pray that God will guide the surgeons hands. I know that Galen and Sondra both have great faith and feel at peace.

What's Next?

This week I learned that Kelli and David are separating, Galen is having heart surgery, and we are having tornados and hail storms in Oklahoma in February. I also had my eyes checked and learned that I have the beginning of a cataract in my right eye. My long distance sight is still great! I got my first progressive lenses so that I can use the same glasses for reading and for the piano. Tonight, I had my teeth cleaned and checked. I was told that I have taken good care of my teeth. Whew!

Phone Calls

If you have tried to call me this week and I didn't pick up. Please don't take it personal. Keep trying! I was probably teaching, on another phone, in a meeting or in some doctor's office. Roger, I didn't hear your call because we were celebrating Bill's birthday! I'm glad you tried again.

No comments: