Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 24, 2009

Hospital Corner

Sondra called yesterday to tell us that Galen will stay in the hospital a bit longer. The scar on his chest has some seepage. The doctor wouldn't say when he will be able to go home. When Galen called me he kept me laughing. He is thankful for everyone's prayers.

I called Noel to get some advice on what kind of air filtering system we should buy for the house. I learned that he had been taken to St. John's Hospital for emergency treatment last Thursday night. He has bronchitis and wasn't able to breath. I worried about Noel last week when he came to visit. He suddenly stopped talking while drinking an icee at Taco Bell. After several seconds went by he said that he felt like his throat had frozen up.

Yesterday, I stopped by to visit Pat Slone who is in my Bible study class. She had broken her hip while moving into her new home. Paul took her home this week and she is doing remarably well. Pat and Paul are such role models! Paul is always joking and Pat is always smiling. Their faith is incredible!

No comments: