Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I just read Keri's update which is posted on their blog. Anyone is free to read it. The address is shecklers.blogspot.com. There are pictures of the hospital in Nazereth, and Keri is standing in front in the group picture with a green sweater.

Our neighbor, Mrs. Stockton (75 yrs. old), just came over to visit as I was writing this blog. She noticed that our privacy fence had been taken down and is being replaced. She wants to build one like it on the other side of her house and wanted to know who our contractor is. She's a wonderful Christian lady who keeps watch over the neighborhood. When Bill was gone, her husband noticed me fighting with the lawnmower one day. He sent their yardman over to mow for me. Since then, we took the mower in to be cleaned and conditioned. It works beautifully once again.

It's about time to head for the pool, so I'll continue another day.

No comments: