Thursday, November 5, 2009

Report on Noel/YouTube

After teaching, swimming, and making chili for dinner, I called Janice to see how Noel was doing. I was shocked to find out that he had been given an angiogram and was sent to the operating room to have a stint put in. She told me to call again in an hour because it had been 8 hours, and the nurses were getting him out of bed for the first time. As I was watching Larry King interview Mariah Carey, the phone rang. It was Noel! He still had the effects of pain medication, but he sounded great! The bad news is that the stint will not solve the pounding of his heart. He has to go back to Mayo Clinic in the future for that. That remains a mystery.

Back to Mariah Carey ----I use to play her CDs for my high school classes in Japan. I especially love her Christmas CD. The girls would try to imitate Mariah and it was a hoot because they were quite good at it!! I would die laughing!

Yesterday, I was watching YouTube in our school's computer lab. Several students gathered around me and were fascinated. They had never heard a piano duet! The Arabic students show me videos of the "Bad Boys" in Saudi Arabia racing their BMWs in the center of town. My son, Kirk, loves filming. He made a video of Keri's life for her birthday. He loves his sisters!!

No comments: