Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday's Events

I started my new session today. I am teaching, "Cinderella Man" to 8 students from China Japan and Saudi Arabia. I also teach a young man in a private session who just came to us last session. He has a degree in computers from his country and wants to get a masters in an American university.

After class, I ate lunch with the teachers, and then drove to my mother's apartment. She had asked me to do some banking for her. When I arrived, Mom and her friend, Shirley were playing Mexican Train dominoes. They roped me into playing a few games. I actually won a round! From there I went to the post office. I noticed that the day had become cloudy and cool. However, there were purple streaks that made the sky beautiful! In spite of the turn in the weather, God gives me something to smile about!!

No comments: