Friday, March 26, 2010

Bahama Pictures and More

Below, I have posted a few pics of our trip. After a night in "hell" and much praying, I woke up to a fabulous sunrise! I grabbed the camera, opened the glass door and shot the picture. I knew that it was a promise from God for better things to come.

Last week, Bill and Keri suffered from colds. Bill felt so miserable that he asked me to pray for him (as did Keri). I told him that my prayers wouldn't help if he didn't have faith as well. He pondered that, and then agreed. The next day he was fine! Keri is doing better also. I was reminded that I should pray specifically for people to WANT faith. If a person doesn't want faith, they will never see the spiritual dimension of this world and not experience the rewards of that faith.

Yesterday, I went back to Dr. Kastle's at the Shawnee Mall to pick out my glasses. ( I didn't have time after my exam.) The good news was that my eyes have not changed. I can still see everything at a distance almost perfectly, but reading is a problem. I'm changing glasses in order to get transitions. They will darken in the sunlight.

I visited Melissa, my nutritionist, this week. She was very pleased because I had lost 2 pounds in spite of going on vacation. I was sad to hear that she will be getting married and moving to Tulsa. A few weeks ago, a group of government officials visited our Indian Health Clinic. Melissa told me that Obama plans to design his health plan around our IHC. We both started laughing. In spite of our clinic being the newest and state of the art, there are not enough doctors. The waiting period is unreal! That is why I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield hospitalization!!!

No comments: