Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Morning

It's another cold day. We are suppose to have a rain/snow mix later this afternoon. It's testing Monday for new students, so I am enjoying getting my chores done at a relaxing pace. Bill finished our taxes and I mailed the forms.

Sunday, I taught the Bible study lesson, "Are You Losing Your Mind?" It was about the spiritual warfare that we fight everyday against Satan. If we aren't careful, Satan will take over our mind and thoughts. After worship and choir practice, Choi went to lunch with us at Delta Cafe. I knew that she would like the grilled shrimp and rice. Choi is a cute little ICU nurse from South Korea. This week we have 3 more Korean students coming to our school. I don't think it will be difficult for Choi to get the boys to come to church next week. Smile!

Bill gave me money for my birthday in January to get a new swimsuit for the Bahamas. I had saved it for this week. On Saturday, I began looking and almost had a heart attack when I saw the prices at Dillards. $126 !!! I began praying! At Sears, the prices were $79, but the merchandise was ugly. I prayed again. The next stop was JCPenney. There, I found the perfect multi-blue suit for $49. Don't tell me God doesn't listen to my prayers.

No comments: