Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blessings and Roses


Last night, we were under tornado warning from 5 pm to 10 pm. There were several touchdowns, but we only got rain, wind and pea-size hail. Again, we had 2 hours of flashing lightening. This morning, I checked and had 14 new rose buds. My topsy turvy tomatoes are loving it! Our cars were untouched and are shiny from begin washed.

Wednesday evening, I had my hair cut and styled. While there, a lady began telling how the last tornado had demolished a car that she had just sold for $2,500 on the phone. I said, "I saw you on TV! She had been interviewed, but didn't see the clip. While bemoaning the loss of $2,500, her insurance agent told her that the car was worth $3,500 and she would be reimbursed. God has a way of turning lemons in lemonade!!!

Keri continues to have false labor. I told her that I would keep my airline reservation and plan to fly this Saturday morning. We think the doctor will induce very soon. Our school session ends today, and I have all of my grades finished. Actually, it's very convenient. Mom is doing better, and I don't feel so bad about leaving her either.

No comments: