Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday, May 8th

I have spent the day packing and making sure my kitchen is clean. Keri called last night after a visit to the doctor. (Baby Sheckler's pics can be seen on Keri's blog.) The doctor told Keri that she is already having contractions, so I'm ready to fly whenever Kevin calls me. The airline will not change my ticket for medical reasons until Keri is actually checked into the hospital.

My brother, David, has arrived in California. His residence is only two miles from Galen's church! David will stay in the halfway house until June 4th, at which time he can be released to live with Galen and Sondra. Roger is flying Mom to California in a few weeks. I think he must be planning a sailing trip for Mom and David. His new sailboat is much bigger and has radar for longer trips. Mom gets a kick out of steering!

Bill is planning to take me to Red Lobster tonight since Mom is coming over tomorrow for a steak barbeque. (She hates seafood.) Kirk and Tamra sent me a giftcard for Red Lobster, so that was convenient! It's suppose to rain off and on beginning tomorrow and through the week, but Bill insists he can grill under the patio roof. Okay....

My life is in flux right now, so I will keep my friends up to date as events happen. Thank God for wonderful mothers!

No comments: