Friday, May 14, 2010

Lightening Storm

Last night was my first time to experience a lightening storm. The flashing light woke me up around 4 am and continued for an hour. Of course, every flash was accompanied by roaring thunder and vibrations around the house. Most of the stop lights were not working today, and the window above my desk at school was blown out. It has poured rain all day!

Mom is still not feeling well, but Joy came in this morning to clean her apartment, and Noel and Janice arrived around 1 p.m. Bill is picking up pizza and will meet me at Mom's for dinner.

Keri had another Dr. appt. today. The doctor was surprised to see her. She had sent her records to the hospital last Friday. Keri has dilated 2 cm. and is just waiting for that little boy to decide to join the world. I'm still packed and ready to fly.

I got a Mother's Day gift today that I asked for. It's the anniversary edition of "Dr. Zhivago". I got to see the opening of that movie in Hollywood when I was a freshman in college and am really excited!

No comments: