Monday, October 4, 2010

Beautiful Monday

It was quite cool last night. It got down to 38 degrees. However, this afternoon it is nearly 75 degrees! After classes this morning, I got the oil changed in my car and took some clothes to the Salvation Army. (I'm not much for garage sales unless I'm moving.) When I arrived home, the weather was so beautiful that I wanted to spend some time outdoors. I trimmed bushes, and cut down my plants that have stopped bearing. Sounds Biblical, doesn't it?

I felt that we had a really good Bible Study class on Sunday. The lesson was about how our society has a tendency to want to re-write the Bible and make sin relative. We discussed how our judicial system and laws would be constantly changing if there were no absolutes and no truth. It would always depend on who the judges were at the time as to what is right or wrong.

After service, Bill directed our first Christmas choir rehearsal for this season. We practiced until 1:00 p.m. and felt very hungry. We headed for Golden Corral, and then only had popcorn for a snack before going to bed.

No comments: