Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday,March 9, 2009

Last weekend felt like spring, for sure! I invited my mother over to our house for dinner. We grilled T-Bone steaks. She loved it, and it was less expensive than going out for dinner! Saturday was a catch-up day since I'm teaching 4 classes everyday. Bill and I did take time to buy some weed killer and look at plants. Since I didn't grow up in the midwest, I'm still learning what grows well in Tecumseh. Sunday was beautiful! I was tired from the time change, but as usual, my Bible study class is great at contributing their thoughts. During the worship service, our church prayed for 4 people who are leaving this week for Malawi, Africa. They are working with Feed the Children. The choir fooled me! I thought that the attendance would be low due to time change. Instead, all 19 people showed up! They really love the new Easter musical and have the book almost learned! Tonight, we have been invited to Ian and Phyllis' for dinner. We always enjoy them and their home. They have a modern log home in the woods about 10 miles East of Tecumseh. It's also suppose to rain today. I love thunderstorms!

No comments: