Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, March 30, 2009

Today, I bought my Easter cards and will mail them this week. I enjoy spring so much! As I drove, my eyes drank in the colors of the new green leaves and the redbud trees all mixed together! After I finished my shopping, I drove to SEI to plan my lessons for the new session which begins tomorrow. I was so shocked to find out that the school wants me to teach full-time (5 classes) for the next 4 weeeks. The other teachers don't feel comfortable teaching the "preemies". So, I have my 6 Saudi boys again, and a new Saudi woman who is fresh off the plane!! My hours will be 9-12, and 1-4. I'll check my phone at noon and at 4 pm to see who I need to call back. Leave me a voice message, and don't just hang up. I enjoy hearing your voice!

While I was at SEI looking through my new books, Kelli called. I was so glad to hear that she is doing well. Caleb is on the Jr. Hi tennis team, and both he and Hannah made the honor roll!

I had a good Bible study class yesterday. There were 11 members present. The title of the lesson was, "Hang in There." We discussed the distractions and discouragement that comes when we begin a new project. I've been thinking about writing a book. Kelli encouraged me today and said she would help me get it published. I know I will become discouraged at times, but with God's help I will finish it. The book will center around my travels,
and all I have learned from the various cultures and peoples I have encountered. I want to share my blessed life with my grandchildren.

Does anyone reading my blog have the words to the song, "For Those Tears I Died" ? Please send them to me. I can only remember one verse. I will never forget Keri and Kelli singing that song as a duet when they were very small. Kelli had been crying before she went on stage because she couldn't remember all of the words. We went over the words together, and then she sang. The recording captured her little voice with evidence of tears!

No comments: