Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday, March 1, 2009


Difficult Theological Issues

Many people believe in evolution. I have never argued with those people. I simply know that God can create anything He chooses with any method He chooses. It doesn't really matter how I was created -----I was! Through the years I just couldn't believe that my grandparents were apes. On the other hand, I could see that some people might have ape grandparents. While living in Kenya, Bill and I visited the Rift Valley. Some people believe that it was the former Garden of Eden. Archeologists have found remains of skeletons that match modern man! This week, I saw on the internet news that a modern man's size nine footprint has been found in the Rift Valley. It was made in stone and has been carbon dated back several thousands of years.
We have to faith to believe or not to believe in an intelligent being that created us.

Last Sunday, I read in the USA Weekend (insert in Shawnee News-Star) an article that was titled, "The Good Side of Disasters." Wildfires, Volcanoes, Landslides, Hurricanes, and Earthquakes have a benefit to the earth and to us as humans. God knows what He is doing!!!

No comments: