Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

It's almost Christmas Eve! I finished my classes and will make stir fry for Mom in a few minutes. She thinks that is the greatest dish in the world for me to cook for her! She called me earlier today (during a staff meeting) and she is feeling so much better!

The mail was wonderful again! Keri and Kevin sent us a world map that is framed in cherry wood for our entry. It has pins to show where we have traveled. They have one in their entry also. It's very beautiful! We also received more Christmas cards. When Christmas is over I will miss the colored envelopes. Many of them are yellow and light up the box.

We are watching the weather carefully. I hope we can go to Springfield tomorrow morning.

Again, Have a Wonderful and Blessed Christmas with Much Love from me!

No comments: