Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Likes and Dislikes

I can tell that I am getting older. My likes and dislikes are becoming more and more pronounced. Some people call that being "opinionated".

I don't like: lima beans; drawers that are not completely shut; touching birds or insects; clothes on the floor; papers on the dining table; messy kitchens; messy cars; people who are dramatic and demand attention; loud music; being late; unkept yards and negative attitudes. I know lots of people who don't mind these things and I love them anyway!!!

I like: quiet people and music; Dr. Pepper and rootbeer; Red Lobster; Golden Corral; homemade yeast bread; green beans; crossword puzzles; pretty sports cars; teaching English and Bible studies; playing the piano, organ, and violin; growing flowers and vegetables; hosting people in my home; watching Fox news and Huckabee. I love my friends, and my family. I hope that people know that I have grown to love God more and more as I have gotten to know him better through the years.

No comments: