Friday, July 16, 2010

New Server

It is very frustrating when one calls their internet service and is told to wait a week! We changed our server today. Our new email address is: billmarti@windstream.net We were promised that we would get service within 24 hours if it should go down.

Oklahoma has been under a heat alert all week. Scattered showers were predicted for today, but thus far we have only seen blue skies. Very nice!

We finished another session at our school today. The last Friday and the first Monday of each session are fun. This morning, I taught 8 young men Hokey Pokey and Do Re Mi from the movie, "Sound of Music". The school bought a new keyboard so that I can accompany the students. I have to say, they really can sing, and got into it! Next Monday, I'm driving 10 students to the Indian Cultural Center in Tecumseh. When scheduling the trip, I was surprised to see that the museum has been expanded and they have many more exhibits than I had seen a few years ago. There is an Indian hogan which is very impressive.

I noticed this morning that St. Gregory's is building a new Labyrinth. They have a sign about its spiritual significance. I'll have to walk over and read it.

While the technician was connecting our new internet service, I put a pork roast with vegies in the crockpot for dinner. I suppose I should check on it. I'll write more later.

No comments: