Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday, June 19th, 2009

Just for Fun

Galen sent a cute story about a thief who stole some artwork in Paris. The police caught up to him when his vehicle stalled. When questioned, the thief had these excuses: I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh. I figured, however, I had nothing Toulous.

Lazy Weekend

Today was the last day of Session #6 at SEI. As usual, we all gave our students comprehensive tests and scored them. Class will resume next Tuesday. I left school at noon, and went to Wal-Mart to buy a GPS. I was waiting for the price to go down and it did! I have to practice a piano solo and prepare my Bible study for Sunday morning. Beyond that, I don't have any plans. Wow! Single and free! Next weekend the house will be flowing with guests who have come for the PowWow. I talked to Jason yesterday. He's designing the T-Shirts for the family.

No comments: