Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yesterday, I took tacos to my mother's apartment for lunch. I went a little early since I am teaching from 1 - 3 pm this session. Mom's friend, Shirley, joined us. She planned to stay and play Mexican dominoes after I left. Noel had called and said that his heart doctor at St. John's has run out of options. He has referred Noel to the Mayo Clinic in Minnasota. He is now waiting for an appointment.

Bill and I are leaving afterschool on Friday to drive to Springfield. The Rosslyn Academy reunion is this weekend at Evangel College. We have no idea where that is, but have been told that it is on Gladstone Avenue. We have been sent a list of people who will be attending. Several of my Junior Rosslyn Singers and Dancers have now graduated from high school and are in the States. Bill also saw that many of his former band and choir students will be there!

We planning to go to Silver Dollar City on Saturday evening. We're hoping that Noel will feel like letting us drive him there. We also enjoy his church on Sundays. It's the only church I know that has more music than preaching! They always have at least 4 specials, and the pianist makes the piano dance!!!

Thunder and lightening woke me up early this morning. There is just something about a warm summer rain! It makes me think of Glorieta because we never had summer rain in Southern California. My brothers agree that summer storms are exotic and romantic!

No comments: