Thursday, August 6, 2009

Catching Up

I'm still catching up after being away. Yesterday, I taught my grammar classes from 10-Noon. I get so excited when my students start understanding a new grammar concept. We were all clapping when the entire class got an "A" on their present participle quiz. Yeah! Now, it's easy to learn past, progressive etc. After school, I drove to the Social Security office to find out what I need to do to apply. I learned that I can do it on-line in December. Milestone! From there, I took the Corrolla to get new tags. (That car only has 36,000 miles and still drives like a dream.) When I returned home, I renewed some prescriptions and got an appointment for Tech Rescue to put a new router on our computers. Bill has signed another contract with Grand Canyon University to teach more music classes.

We had some surprise thunder storms yesterday. They are continuing today. The world is green and smells so fresh. I loved walking in the rain from my class to the car and feeling the warm drops on my face. God is such an awesome creator. He can even take lemons and turn them into lemonade!

No comments: