Saturday, September 5, 2009

Weekend events

I will be going to Texas with Galen, Sondra and Mom tomorrow after church. We will spend the night in Abilene and see David on Monday. David is teaching GED classes while he is waiting for his parole hearing in Ft. Worth. Bill feels that he should stay home due to having 23 students in his on-line History and Analysis of Music class. His students have their first papers due this weekend.

We are planning a T-bone steak barbeque with Mom today so that Bill will feel like he has had a bit of a holiday. I just finished making toss salad, and stuffed eggs. Baked potatoes, green beans, and watermelon will top it off.

Galen just called. They are coming in this afternoon with Crystal and Shawn who are headed to Tulsa for a wedding. We will meet them all at Jason and Shelly's house for a few hours this evening.

I typed two tests for Tuesday. I think I'm almost ready to go! God is good!

No comments: