Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Morning

The school is testing this morning, and I don't need to be there. Yeah! There is about an inch of snow in our yard, but no ice on the streets or driveways. I heard two scientists retract their previous statements about global warming this week. In fact, one of them said that science is not always absolute truth and frequently changes. I had to admire this man for not being stubborn and admitting he had been wrong.

Mom and I have a date for lunch and shopping. I have to take the shopping list with me that my nutritionist has given me. Fortunately, I can continue drinking my hot chocolate for breakfast. Nestles is caffeine free.

So many people have been sick or in the hospital. I have had to cover more classes this winter than in years past. Those classes, in addition to my own, have really been a challenge. This is not heaven yet, and God never promised to take away our problems. However, He has promised to give us extra strength and peace when we simply ask with humility. It's so comforting to know that He is there when no one else can help! And, heaven is still to come!

No comments: