Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Morning

This morning I woke up, and looked out the kitchen window as I was preparing breakfast. The sky was so beautiful! It looked like the American flag. As Bill says, "God is the master artist!" I took a picture which I will post later. This week has been busy because I have been covering for another teacher in addition to my own classes. It was okay because those Ecuadorean boys are fantastic in English!!! Lucille willed her desk to me when she left. I moved yesterday, and it's nice to be next to the window. I can look down on SGU tennis courts, and the expansive field behind with trees and cows.

I had a productive session with my nutritionist, Melissa. She is not concerned about my weight or my looks. She is only concerned with sugar and cholesterol numbers. While at the pool yesterday, Melissa was at the check-in counter. My trainer, Lance, asked me if she had put me on her famous toothpick and water diet. I admit that I was really hungry after swimming. I ate grilled catfish, a salad, and a baked potatoe for dinner. I can be "bad" and eat anything on Sundays. Marilee, a co-teacher at SEI (just started coming to my church) said that she is praying for me everyday. I love it when people pray for me!! Sure can't hurt!

No comments: