Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Morning

It's a sunny day and I don't have to teach until 10 this morning. Yeah! I have been reading computer mail. Galen, thank you for the pictures of Cal Baptist Homecoming! Wow! You were the chairman of the event this year! You did a great job! Henry Blackaby is really lucky to have a picture taken with YOU! He is probably the most recognized name in Christian circles. "Experiencing God" has changed many lives!

I'm still a bit in shock after looking at your email pics. My college friends look soooo old! I ran to the mirror. Life really is short, and to be taken seriously. I still can't imagine gambling with eternity. I have interacted with and read about so many cultures around the world. All of them, without exception have attempted to know God. We all have a soul and the desire to know where we came from. I never argue with people who believe in evolution. How I was made is not a concern to me. God made me, and could use any method who wants. It is my opinion that my grandparents were NOT monkeys. I can see how other people might think that their grandparents were. I have read several articles that say scientists have found bones in the Rift Valley and in Glenrose, Texas that prove that modern man was on earth with the dinosaurs and before. Of course, these articles are not going to be put into the mainstream media because they would be inconvenient, just like the new findings on global warming. It's easier to go along, than to disrupt some people's mindset. I'm learning that free thinkers are some of the most stubborn people on the face of the earth. They can only see one side, and they aren't going to consider the other side for one minute. I personally think it is too scary for them to actively seek God.

No comments: