Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cloudy Wednesday

Our area is suppose to have thunderstorms for the next few days. That's God's mercy because Mom asked me to water her plants while she is in California for the next two weeks! Bill and I had dinner with her last evening at Abuelita's before taking her to the airport. She had to change planes in Denver, but United's staff seemed to be taking very good care of her.

I started teaching again on Monday. It has been a very busy week because we had new students coming in early. The agents were confused and we have had to assimilate students into existing classes very quickly. Four young men from Saudi Arabia have come into my classes. I was scrambling to get them new textbooks and give them orientations. It really is easy when the students are so charming and eager to learn.

I will be putting more pictures on my blog after school today.

Please pray for Noel. He called me Monday evening after being in ER again. It is apparent that he went back to work too early after a light stroke recently. The doctor has to be firm with a Greenwalt!! We are known for working and playing too hard. Ha!

No comments: