Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happenings!

Sometimes I get so busy that I actually forget to put some happenings in my blog! Chinami wrote and asked for our mailing address - it's different from our street address. For those of you who want to use snail mail --P.O. Box 211. For those who want to send flowers - 508 Mark St. Ha! Ha! Chinami has her airline ticket for America, and she is sooo excited!

Bill was given some movie certificates, so we saw Karate Kid last weekend. It was fantastic! Bill and I spent 5 days in Beijing in 2005, so we had a lot of flashbacks. I can still remember how hot it was the days we went sightseeing. I only climbed about 20 steps on the Great Wall and then I sat down with some other people. They are very steep, and I'm short!

Bill and I also spent a few hours updating our wills. The kids better be nice to us. Smile! As far as I know, I could die tomorrow and everything is in order and completely paid for. We even have our stone which Bill designed with musical scripture and music. It just needs the final dates on them.

Bill just called from school. He's having a vertigo problem, so I'll get him home and take his classes this afternoon.

No comments: