Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday, June 23rd

I took Gramma to the hospital on Monday to see her newest great granddaughter. While we were visiting, the nurse kept calling the baby a different name. Shelly explained that they had changed their minds and her name is now MACYN DAWN. They will call her Macy.

Galen and Sondra brought Jace 10, and Kylee 7 to dinner last night. I served spaghetti, green beans, salad and garlic bread. The kids loved the ice cream drumsticks! After dinner we played with Jace's new toy. It's a colorful parrott that repeats what anyone says. Pure fun!

Yesterday was my first day of the new session. I am teaching a young Muslim wife who is soooo intelligent! She proved to me that she can diagram a sentence very quickly. I realized that she is going to be finished with the textbook in half the usual time, so I'm going to start her writing paragraphs and see if she can use her grammar. Her goal is to get a Masters in marketing at a n American university. Speaking of school, I've got to go!

No comments: