Sunday, October 18, 2009

Family Matters

I have a few minutes before my guests arrive. Noel, Janice and Janice's father, Bailey are coming for a few days. They will be staying at the LaQuinta Hotel, but will have dinner with us tonight. I have chicken vegetable soup in the crockpot and cornbread in the oven. I also made two key lime pies yesterday.

David called this afternoon. I hadn't heard from him for about a month. He said the Congressman and the Parole Board are playing a game. Anyway, a new date has been set for his release next June, and he won't have any parole. Good news!

Keri called. She is expecting baby #3. We are all surprised! I told her that Kevin may not get his boy. He may get twin girls. Ha!

Kelli called. Her divorce will be final October 26th. Yeah! She is selling her home and looking for a townhome. We're looking forward to her and the kids coming for Thanksgiving which is her birthday. She's loving her writing job at Cornerstone University. I'll write more later.

No comments: