Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Activities

I cleaned the house and ran to the grocery store while Bill worked on his on-line class Saturday morning. I figured out why he is working so hard. We are going to the Bahamas next March! He doesn't want to touch our retirement money until he reaches 62 years old. My dream vacation is New England, but I don't want to go there until next fall. Roger and Julie just got back from a cruise to Alaska. They loved it! I'm not in a hurry to go there because we flew over the ice flows several times going to Japan. I must say, they were absolutely breathtaking! My granddaughter, Selah, has the same color eyes!

Saturday afternoon, it was time to veg. Bill and I saw, "G-Force". I thought it was a kid's movie, but I don't think the kids understood it. They just loved the hampsters! Just pure fun! We also ate at the new Braum's that just opened. We learned that we are getting one in Tecumseh this spring. Wow!

Sunday, I taught my Bible Study Class. I'm always in awe because God just keeps bringing new people to our class. I knew the whereabouts of 6 of our members who could not attend this week, and we still had 16 people!! The lesson concerned the topic of "Betrayal". You think that someone loves you and is your truest friend, then they drop you. People had stories to tell about that topic! The point of the lesson was that we should not let disagreement in relationships ruin a relationship. We can love without always seeing eye to eye. It is so sad to see our nation torn apart by extreme differences.

Tonight, we are going to the Delta Cafe to celebrate Noel and Janice's 35th wedding anniversary. Noel is still fighting his heart problems and we are enjoying everyday that we can be with him!

No comments: